ICCF Headquarters Interior: Restored D. A. Blodgett Home for Children
Huyser-Honig - 2007
The original terrazzo floors of the D. A. Blodgett Home for Children,preserved and restored, can be seen in the entry of the building. Columns echo those on the front of the building. A chandelier reflects the time period of the original building. A reception desk sits just inside the double-door entry.
|Title||ICCF Headquarters Interior: Restored D. A. Blodgett Home for Children|
Title by cataloger. The original building erected in 1908 was restored in 2007 by the ICCF (Inner City Christian Federation) as it's headquarters.
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids|
Reproduction and copyright information regarding this image is available from ICCF (Inner City Christian Federation), 920 Cherry St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506. Photograph by Huyser-Honig Creative Services, 1016 Oakdale SE, 49507
|Physical Storage Location||Grand Rapids, MI|