ICCF Headquarters: Restored D. A. Blodgett Home For Children
Huyser-Honig - 2007
The four-story Neoclassical building displays imposing Corinthian columns on a raised terrace. Two decorative balconies at the third and fourth floor levels run between the columns. Two styles of windows are used with those at the second level capped by decorative half-round terra cotta inserts. A symmetrical garden lies between the street and the building.
|Title||ICCF Headquarters: Restored D. A. Blodgett Home For Children|
Title by cataloger. The original building erected in 1908 was restored in 2007 by the ICCF (Inner City Christian Federation) as it's headquarters.
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids|
Reproduction and copyright information regarding this image is available from ICCF (Inner City Christian Federation), 920 Cherry St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506. Photograph by Huyser-Honig Creative Services, 1016 Oakdale SE, 49507
|Physical Storage Location||Grand Rapids, MI|