Garfield Lodge Dedication Plaque
GRHC - 2007
The plaque on the fireplace in Garfield Lodge reads: Garfield Lodge, erected in 1906 by Harriet E. Garfield as a tribute to the memory of her husband, Samuel M. Garfield, to be used as a neighborhood gathering place, a factor in municipal recreation as fostered and directed by the City of Grand Rapids.
|Title||Garfield Lodge Dedication Plaque|
Title by cataloger. For more information go to the Photo Essay, Historic Walking Tour of the Garfield Park Area, in the Neighborhoods section.
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids|
|Collection||Grand Rapids Historical Commission|