loading background
view

Grand Rapids in 1856

Scene of early Grand Rapids viewed from the...

History Grand Rapids by the Grand Rapids Historical Commission


Ledyard Block

mouse over to zoom

Ledyard Block

1880

The Ledyard Building, on the southwest corner of Pearl & Ottawa; built in 1874.

Subjects

Full Details

TitleLedyard Block
Date1880
FormatPhotograph
Location In PhotoGrand Rapids MI
CollectionGrand Rapids Public Library, Godfrey Anderson Collection (#10), Box 33, Folder 17; A123, #66
Rights

Reproduction and copyright information regarding this image is available from Grand Rapids History & Special Collections, Archives, Grand Rapids Public Library, Grand Rapids, MI



site by GRCMC