Grand Rapids Association of Commerce
The color image is the reverse side of the Grand Rapids Association of Commerce business stationery, promoting Grand Rapids business and industry. It was printed by the Michigan Lithographing Co., located at the corner of Carlton and E. Fulton in Grand Rapids. The date on the letter side of the stationery is April 20, 1931.
|Title||Grand Rapids Association of Commerce|
|Format||Lithograph, Posted 6/17/2015|
The Association of Commerce, composed of local businessmen, was founded in 1887 as the Grand Rapids Board of Trade; reorganized in 1911 as the Association of Commerce; and became the Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce in 1943.
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids, MI|
|Collection||Community Archives and Research Center (CARC), City Commission minutes|
Reproduction and copyright information regarding this image is available from Community Archives and Research Center (CARC), Grand Rapids, MI.
|Institution||Community Archives and Research Center (CARC),|
|Physical Storage Location||Grand Rapids, MI|