68 Ransom NE
Robinson Studio - 1950
The seven-story building of brick and stone construction, built in 1905 and currently known as Park Place, originally housed twelve suites each containing seven rooms: library, living room, dining room, pantry, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and five closets. Built by Clayton Hoffman, it originally bore his name as the Hoffman Flats or Hoffman Apartments.
|Title||68 Ransom NE|
In its day the Hoffman was considered one of the finest apartment houses in Grand Rapids. In November of 2013 Park Place, along with several other local apartment buildings was sold to an East Lansing firm.
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids, MI|
|Collection||Coll. # 125.H008170.1, History & Special Collections Dept.|
Reproduction and copyright information regarding this image is available from Grand Rapids History & Special Collections, Archives, Grand Rapids Public Library, Grand Rapids, MI
|Institution||Grand Rapids Public Library|
|Physical Storage Location||Grand Rapids Public Library, Main Branch|