Fire Fighters of Engine House No. 11
Ten fire fighters, in full uniform, of Engine House #11 stand with two teams of horses used to pull the equipment; the steamer at the left is a 2nd Size LaFrance Steam Fire Engine, and the Hose Wagon on the right was constructed by the Firemen in the shop at Engine House #3. The Engine House in the background, put into commission November 1, 1902, is shown with the doors of its two bays standing open.
|Title||Fire Fighters of Engine House No. 11|
The engine house, designed by architects Williamson & Crowe, is in the Richardson Romanesque style.
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids MI|