Widening South Division
The view looking north on S. Division depicts construction workers during the widening of the street in 1933. Just visible at the far right is the corner of the Russo Building and the doorway that leads to Roma Hall. The photo is dated 8/31/1933.
|Title||Widening South Division|
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids MI|
|Collection||Grand Rapids History and Special Collections, Photograph Archives|
Reproduction and copyright information regarding this image is available from Grand Rapids History & Special Collections, Archives, Grand Rapids Public Library, Grand Rapids, MI
|Institution||Grand Rapids Public Library|
|Physical Storage Location||Grand Rapids Public Library, Main Branch|