G.B. Russo Market
Giovanni Battista Russo (G.B.) stands next to a display case, probably refrigerated, his wife Jennie wearing a long skirt typical of the time stands farther back in the store, and a customer, wearing an overcoat and hat stands reading a newspaper. The store has a wooden floor and lighting fixtures hang from a tin ceiling. Other types of display shelves can be seen around the store.
|Title||G.B. Russo Market|
The address of Russo's Market prior to the changes of street numbers in 1912 was 494 S. Division; in 1912 the address became 748 S. Division.
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids MI|