St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church
The brick building has five tall windows on the side; two entrances at the front, one at street level and one at the top of the steps; and a tall steeple with what is possibly a bell tower. A fence runs along the sidewalk to the right of the church.
|Title||St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church|
Title by contributor. The church on Mt. Vernon, completed in 1881, was demolished for freeway construction.
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids|
|Collection||St. John's Evangelical Church|