Buildings on Monroe Avenue
Dawn Stone - 1980
The steel girders and concrete pillars can be seen in the constuction of the building on the left. Across Pearl St. the brick building on the right is the former Pantlind Hotel built ca 1912, and currently the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel. Five street lighting fixtures on blue poles are seen in the foreground. The brick wall is part of the Monroe Center Plaza.
|Title||Buildings on Monroe Avenue|
|Format||Photograph 3 1/2 X 5 in.|
Title by photographer. Photo taken in October of 1980.
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids|