Charles and Eleanor Harrison Wedding
Robinson Studio - 1945
The bride wears a full length dress with a train, and her attendants also wear long dresses. Veiled floral headdresses are worn by both the bride and the other women, and all carry large bouquets. The groom is dressed in his naval uniform and the rest of the men in the wedding party wear suits. Two large candlelabra are placed behind, and the pulpit can be seen on the left behind one of the men.
|Title||Charles and Eleanor Harrison Wedding|
Title by cataloger. The wedding took place November 17, 1945 at 2nd Congregational Church on Grove NE.
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids|