Grand Rapids Brewing Bottling Works.
A large sign, featuring a beer bottle, painted on the building reads: Grand Rapids Brewing Co. Bottling Dept. Pilsner & Export. A flat-bed wagon with a small awning over the drive's seat, drawn by a team of horses, is loaded with boxes. Two employees stand in the loading door behing the wagon, and six employees are lined up at the left of the photo.
|Title||Grand Rapids Brewing Bottling Works.|
Title by cataloger. From the collection of items found in the cornerstone when the Grand Rapids Brewing Co. was demolished. The brewery opened for business January 1, 1893. It was located on the SW corner of E. Bridge (Michigan St.) and N. Ionia. The Bottling Works was located at the SE corner of E. Bridge and Ottawa.
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids, MI|
|Collection||Photo Accession # 138059 - The Grand Rapids Brewing Company Archival Collection|
This image was reproduced with permission from the Grand Rapids Public Museum. Photographs may not be reused without permission and must credit the "Collections of the Grand Rapids Public Museum." For rights and reproduction information contact: Grand Rapids Public Museum, Collections Department, 272 Pearl Street NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504: Phone 616-929-1809.
|Institution||Grand Rapids Public Museum|
|Physical Storage Location||Grand Rapids, MI|