The letters within the semi-circle at the roofline read: Veit & Rathman, Eagle Brewery. Just below the sign an emploee stands in a large opening. A driver sits on a wagon drawn by a team of horses loaded with kegs, and other employees are visible behind the wagon. A pile of building debris is at the lower right of the photo.
Title by cataloger. From the collection of items found in the cornerstone when the Grand Rapids Brewing Co. was demolished. Baxter in his history of the city list the Eagle Brewery at 50 Stocking.
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids, MI|
|Collection||Photo Accession # 138059 - The Grand Rapids Brewing Company Archival Collection|
This image was reproduced with permission from the Grand Rapids Public Museum. Photographs may not be reused without permission and must credit the "Collections of the Grand Rapids Public Museum." For rights and reproduction information contact: Grand Rapids Public Museum, Collections Department, 272 Pearl Street NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504: Phone 616-929-1809.
|Institution||Grand Rapids Public Museum|
|Physical Storage Location||Grand Rapids, MI|