Lovett's Block, Corner of Canal and Pearl
Schuyler C. Baldwin - 1876 ca.
The four-story building, plus basement, stood at the northeast corner of Canal and Pearl for decades. As can be seen by the signs, it was home to a variety of businesses from insurance, printing, and cigar manufacturing. Two horse drawn carriages stand at the edge of the boardwalk on Canal St., and a gas light is at the corner.
|Title||Lovett's Block, Corner of Canal and Pearl|
|Creator||Schuyler C. Baldwin|
Title by cataloger.
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids, MI|
|Collection||Thomas R. Dilley|