Waldron Building Gargoyles
Jack Ropoleski - 2003
The two gargoyles that top the Waldron Building, at 58 Ionia SW, were not part of the original building, designed for Lewis Waldron by architect A. W. Rush in 1894. The design work on the building just beneath each gargoyle appears to be part of the original building.
|Title||Waldron Building Gargoyles|
Title by cataloger
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids MI|