Cesar E. Chavez Elementary School, Playground
GRHC - 2009
A few areas of the playground designated for older children are still being completed. A small yellow loader moving gravel and bark chips can be seen behind the slides. The building at the far left is the Hispanic Center, former Engine House #12, built in 1910.
|Title||Cesar E. Chavez Elementary School, Playground|
Title by cataloger
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids, MI|