Hall School Demolition and Cesar E. Chavez Elementary School
GRHC - 2009
The new Cesar E. Chavez School on the right, with its cafeteria visible behind the gray truck, replaces Hall School built in 1955. It can barely be seen behind the yellow earth-movers and the piles of broken concrete. A construction worker walks along Grandville Ave. in front of the orange fencing and traffic cones. A tall water tower stands at the far left.
|Title||Hall School Demolition and Cesar E. Chavez Elementary School|
Title by cataloger
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids, MI|