Hall School Demolition, Close-up
GRHC - 2009
Demolition of Hall School was begun in July of 2009. The south wall of the two story section has been removed exposing the former classrooms. Two yellow earth-movers level the ground behind a new sidewalk and curb.
|Title||Hall School Demolition, Close-up|
Title by cataloger. Hall School, built in 1955, was the second building on the site. The first Hall School, built in 1893 stood at the corner of Grandville Ave. and Hall St. SE.
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids, MI|