Hall School Demolition, Looking NW
GRHC - 2009
The new Cesar E. Chavez Elementary School, in the background on the right of the photo, replaces Hall School that was built in 1955. Demolition of Hall School was begun in July of 2009, and the south wall of the two story section has been removed exposing the former classrooms. Two yellow earth-movers are in the foreground
|Title||Hall School Demolition, Looking NW|
Title by cataloger. Cesar E. Chavez School stands on the footprint of the original Hall School built in 1893. It can be seen in the photo at the right in Related Items as the 1955 Hall School was being constructed.
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids, MI|