Kent County Court House, Kent St. Elevation
Sidney J. Osgood - 1888
The architect's drawing, labeled sheet #2, is of a side entrance of the court house. A round tower stands on either side of the entrance and can be identified by the conical roof. The entrance arch is raised above the doors, there are four large arched windows above the entrance, two small ones on the second level in the tower on the right, and four arched windows in the main tower. The Ottawa and Kent St. elevations are asymmetrical in design which is typical of the Richardsonian Romanesque style.
|Title||Kent County Court House, Kent St. Elevation|
|Creator||Sidney J. Osgood|
Title from document.
|Collection||Community Archives and Research Center|
Reproduction and copyright information regarding this image is available from Community Archives and Research Center (CARC), Grand Rapids, MI