Kent County Court House, Ottawa St. Elevation
Sidney J. Osgood - 1888
The architect's drawing, labeled sheet #3, shows a side entrance of the court house. A rounded tower is placed on either side of the entrance and can be identified by the conical roof. The entrance is framed by an arch as are four of the windows above on the second level, two of the windows in tower on the left, and four of the windows in the main tower.
|Title||Kent County Court House, Ottawa St. Elevation|
|Creator||Sidney J. Osgood|
Title from document.
|Location In Photo||Grand Rapids, MI|
|Collection||Community Archives and Research Center|
Reproduction and copyright information regarding this image is available from Community Archives and Research Center (CARC), Grand Rapids, MI
|Institution||Community Archives and Research Center|
|Physical Storage Location||Grand Rapids, MI|