loading background

Grand Rapids in 1856

Scene of early Grand Rapids viewed from the...

Repairing the Streetcar

Repairing the Streetcar

Museum staff - 1955

Public Museum employees Perry Fleming and Tom DeFouw repair a streetcar, originally from the Grand Rapids Railway Co., that sits behind a tall wrought iron fence at the rear of the old museum property on Jefferson Ave.


Full Details

TitleRepairing the Streetcar
CreatorMuseum staff

Title by cataloger.

Location In PhotoGrand Rapids, MI.
CollectionGrand Rapids Public Museum

This image was reproduced with permission from the Grand Rapids Public Museum. Photographs may not be reused without permission and must credit the "Collections of the Grand Rapids Public Museum." For rights and reproduction information contact: Grand Rapids Public Museum, Collections Department, 272 Pearl Street NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504: Phone 616-929-1809.

InstitutionGrand Rapids Public Museum

Like Us on Facebook
site by GRCMC