Dedication of the Kent Co. Court House, page 2
Header of page two of the program declares "Opening of New County Building" and lists the "Programme of Exercises" for July 4, 1892, which includes: The Schubert Club; Rev. J. H. Maynard, of Sparta; S. J. Osgood, Architect of the Building; A. W. Weekes, esq., Chairman of the Board of Supervisors; R. B. Loomis, Chairman of the Committee; Hon. R. W. Butterfield; Rt. Rev. Geo. D. Gillespie, Bishop of Western Michigan;
|Title||Dedication of the Kent Co. Court House, page 2|
|Format||Document, 7 X 4 1/2 in.|
Title by Cataloger.