Dedication of the Kent Co. Court House, Cover
The cover of the program for the dedication of the Kent County Court House includes an etching of the new building, the date of July 4, 1892, and the name of the Chairman of the Comm. on invitations, Cyrus E. Perkins.
|Title||Dedication of the Kent Co. Court House, Cover|
|Format||Document, 7 X 4 1/2 in.|
Title by Cataloger.