Map of Southwest Grand Rapids
John F. Tinkham, C.E. - 1874
Early Grand Rapids, Michigan map showing Gunnison and Delony Avenues as well as Peaslee Street. The Grand River and a small portion of the city on the east side of the river are shown at the right.
|Title||Map of Southwest Grand Rapids|
|Creator||John F. Tinkham, C.E.|
Title by contributor. “Delong” on the original map was changed to “Delony” using Photoshop for the purpose of illustrating the name correctly.
|Collection||1863-66 thru 1874-75, Reel 1 of 3, City Directories, History & Special Collections, Archives, Grand Rapids Public Library, Grand Rapids, MI|
Reproduction and copyright information regarding this image is available from Grand Rapids History & Special Collections, Archives, Grand Rapids Public Library, Grand Rapids, MI
|Institution||Grand Rapids Public Library|