See also Center. The Isis actually appears in the city directory for the first time in 1915, but with an address of 222 Monroe N.W., which had been the location of the Idea or Ideal Theater. This theater at 240-42 Monroe N.W. was built in 1915 and known as the Isis until 1937. It was owned by Butterfield, and operated by J.W. and H.L. Goodspeed under the name of the Isis Theater Co. It had a seating capacity of 937.
|Creator||Father Dennis Morrow|