loading background

Grand Rapids in 1856

Scene of early Grand Rapids viewed from the...

Idle Hour

First listed in the city directory in 1909, at 12-14 Canal Street. (Old # 10-12 Canal Street.) The theater's name was sometimes written as one word, “ Idlehour.” The theater was owned and operated by J.W. Goodspeed for the Isis Theater Co. The seating capacity was only 300.

Full Details

TitleIdle Hour
Address188 Monroe AVE NW 49503
CreatorFather Dennis Morrow
Locationlocation on map

Like Us on Facebook
site by GRCMC