Houses listed at 2020 and 2032 Division S. in the 1912 directory seem to have given way to this theater building. The Burton theatre is first listed in the city directory in 1914. Willer and Boshoven were the original operators. Brick theater 40' x 100'. 1957 building owner was T.H. Rosendall. Business owner (Burton Theater) selling to retire. Flat roof. Business asking price $4,000.
|Address||2026-28 Division AVE S 49507|
|Creator||Father Dennis Morrow|
|Also Known As||Burton|