loading background

Grand Rapids in 1856

Scene of early Grand Rapids viewed from the...


This theater first appears in the city directory in 1915 as Beecher's. It was listed as such for several years until it was renamed as Beecher's Biltmore and then simply the Biltmore. It was closed prior to 1936.

Full Details

Address963 Cherry ST SE 49506
CreatorFather Dennis Morrow
Also Known AsBeecher's, Beecher's Biltmore
Locationlocation on map

Like Us on Facebook
site by GRCMC