GRHC - 2008
Column tops at the west entrance depict sculptures of Woodland Indians and details of American Indian motifs to match the original name of the school, Ottawa Hills High School.
|Title||Iroquois Middle School - Main Entrance, Architectural Detail, View 3|
|Current Address||1050 Iroquois Dr. SE|
|Architect||Henry H. Turner|
|Original Owner||Grand Rapids Public Schools|
|Original Use||Public school|
Title by Cataloger:
Iroquois Middle School closed in 2005. In December of 2008 it was purchased by the Grand Rapids Christian Schools. Whether the building will be remodeled and used as a consolidated elementary school or demolished has not been determined.