GRHC - 2008
Colorful details at the top of columns next to the west entrance, illustrating the American Indian theme of the building, show Indians riding horses on the right and horses with a tepee on the left.
|Title||Iroquois Middle School - Main Entrance, Architectural Detail, View 2|
|Current Address||1050 Iroquois Dr. SE|
|Architect||Henry H. Turner|
|Original Owner||Grand Rapids Public Schools|
|Original Use||Public school|
Title by Cataloger:
Iroquois Middle School closed in 2005. In December of 2008 it was purchased by the Grand Rapids Christian Schools. Whether the building will be remodeled and used as a consolidated elementary school or demolished has not been determined.
The building was demolished in 2009.