GRHC - 2008
The office is furnished with modular components, recessed overhead lights, blue carpet, and modern filing cabinets. The only remaining feature of the original building is the wooden trim around the doors at the left.
|Title||Iroquois Middle School - Office|
|Current Address||1050 Iroquois Dr. SE|
|Architect||Henry H. Turner|
|Original Owner||Grand Rapids Public Schools|
|Original Use||Public school|
Title by Cataloger. The office pictured is located to the north of the original school office and occupies a larger space.
Iroquois Middle School closed in 2005. In December of 2008 it was purchased by the Grand Rapids Christian Schools. Whether the building will be remodeled and used as a consolidated elementary school or demolished has not been determined.
The building was demolished in 2009.