GRHC - 2008
Supporting columns dominate the room. A poster is attached to one of the columns. Overhead skylights illuminate the center space. Movable food serving equipment can be seen at the left as well as folding tables and stools in the background and on the right.
|Title||Iroquois Middle School - Cafeteria|
|Current Address||1050 Iroquois Dr. SE|
|Architect||Henry H. Turner|
|Original Owner||Grand Rapids Public Schools|
|Original Use||Public school|
Title by Cataloger:
Iroquois Middle School closed in 2005. In December of 2008 it was purchased by the Grand Rapids Christian Schools. Whether the building will be remodeled and used as a consolidated elementary school or demolished has not been determined.
The building was demolished in 2009.