GRHC - 2008
The stainless steel serving equipment has glass protectors and food wells for keeping food hot. The ceiling recessed light fixtures and air vents. Stainless steel doors open to refrigeration equipment.
|Title||Iroquois Middle School - Cafeteria Line|
|Current Address||1050 Iroquois Dr. SE|
|Architect||Henry H. Turner|
|Original Owner||Grand Rapids Public Schools|
|Original Use||Public school|
Title by Cataloger:
Iroquois Middle School closed in 2005. In December of 2008 it was purchased by the Grand Rapids Christian Schools. Whether the building will be remodeled and used as a consolidated elementary school or demolished has not been determined.
The building was demolished in 2009.