GRHC - 2008
A narrow aisle separates the brick interior wall and the marble shower stalls on the left. The terrazzo floors are original. A mirror is on the wall at the right and beyond are two sinks. Hot and cold metal water pipes are attached to the ceiling.
|Title||Iroquois Middle School - Girls' Showers|
|Current Address||1050 Iroquois Dr. SE|
|Architect||Henry H. Turner|
|Original Owner||Grand Rapids Public Schools|
|Original Use||Public school|
Title by Cataloger:
Iroquois Middle School closed in 2005. In December of 2008 it was purchased by the Grand Rapids Christian Schools. Whether the building will be remodeled and used as a consolidated elementary school or demolished has not been determined.