GRHC - 2008
The original bathroom stalls on the left are marble with wooden doors. The floor are the original terrazzo. Soap and paper towel dispensers, sinks and a mirror are on the right. A yellow trash container is in the corner, and an air vent is on far wall below the ceiling.
|Title||Iroquois Middle School - Girls Restroom, Second Floor|
|Current Address||1050 Iroquois Dr. SE|
|Architect||Henry H. Turner|
|Original Owner||Grand Rapids Public Schools|
|Original Use||Public school|
Title by Cataloger:
Iroquois Middle School closed in 2005. In December of 2008 it was purchased by the Grand Rapids Christian Schools. Whether the building will be remodeled and used as a consolidated elementary school or demolished has not been determined.
The building was demolished in 2009.