The red brick Macey furniture factory has three different levels, from the one story building at the left, the four storied one in the center, and another with five floors at the far right. A large smokestack stands behind the building on the left. The Macey sign is visible on the center segment.
|Current Address||1516 S. Division|
|Pre 1912 Address||940 S. Division|
|Architect||Frank P. Allen & Son|
|Original Owner||Fred Macey|
|Original Use||Furniture factory|
Title from postcard.