The Furniture Temple, a nine story building, faces Lyon St. between Ionia and Division Aves. Two verticle signs at the corner of the building spell out its name. Several automobiles from the 1920s are parked along Lyon St., and the trolley tracks and overhead lines can be seen.
|Title||The Furniture Temple|
|Current Address||5 Lyon St. NW|
|Pre 1912 Address||5 Lyon St. NW|
|Architect||George L. Stone|
|Contractor||Charles Hoertz & Son|
|Original Owner||A stock company owned by exhibitors in proportion to floor space occupied.|
|Original Use||Furniture exhibition|
|Information Source||Grand Rapids Public Library, History & Special Coll. Dept., Coll. #10, Henry H. Masten papers|
Title by cataloger.
|Collection||GRPL Photo Coll., #54,Grand Rapids History & Special Collections|
Reproduction and copyright information regarding this image is available from Grand Rapids History & Special Collections, Archives, Grand Rapids Public Library, Grand Rapids, MI