GRHC - 2007
This two story yellow frame house, built in 1860, has two porches supported by columns with roofs enclosed by wooden railings. The porch on the left has a brick wall with a concrete floor that runs the width of the house. The porch on the right also has a brick wall, but is much smaller. The approach to both porches is paved with brick. An evergreen tree stands just to the left of center in the photo
|Current Address||200 Burton St. SE|
|Original Owner||Samuel Burton|
|Original Use||Private home|
Title by cataloger. This was the Garfield home until 1920.
|Collection||Grand Rapids Historical Commission|