Tom Logan - 2010
The Peoples Building, originally built as the Grand Rapids Savings Bank in 1916, towered over its neighbors for many years until the Morton House was constructed in 1922 and the Grand Rapids Trust/Michigan National Bank in 1926.
|Current Address||60 Monroe Center NW|
|Pre 1912 Address||NE Corner Monroe and Ionia|
|Architect||Osgood & Osgood|
|Original Owner||Grand Rapids Savings Bank|
|Original Use||Bank and commercial space|
Photograph Posted, March 25, 2014