Tom Logan - 2010
The Pantlind Hotel eventually occupied the full block encompassed by Monroe, Lyon, Campau, and Pearl Streets. The arched entrance flanked by pillars at the main entrance of the Hotel reflects the Beaux Art style of architecture.
|Current Address||187 Monroe NW|
|Pre 1912 Address||NW corner Canal and Pearl|
|Architect||Warren & Wetmore, New York|
|Contractor||Fuller Construction Co., Chicago|
|Original Owner||J. Boyd Pantlind|
Photograph Posted, March 25, 2014