Tom Logan - 2010
The recent renovation of the three-story Herkimer Hotel, on the west side of Division, at Goodrich, is apparent as is the change of name to Jenks, in honor of the original owner, Samuel Jenks.
|Title||Herkimer Hotel - Jenks|
|Current Address||323 S. Division|
|Pre 1912 Address||211 - 219 S. Division|
|Date Constructed||1895 & 1905|
|Original Owner||Samuel Jenks|
|Original Use||Residential Hotel|
For most of its life it was the The Herkimer Hotel, named for Nicholas Herkimer, an ancestor of Mrs. Jenks.
Photograph Posted, March 25, 2014