A new modern building and location for the Herpolshimer Dept. Store which has moved east from its former location at Monroe and Ottawa. Several street lights are visible that are doubled globed, but a different style is on the corner in front of the Herpolshimer sign. A Buick is at the far left, and several different makes of cars are on the street as well as a Pepsi-Cola truck, and a bus in the distance. The street has no trolley car tracks in the brick pavement. Two parking meters are on the far right of the photo.
|Title||Monroe Ave. at Division Ave., 1952|
|Current Address||Monroe and Division Ave.|
Title by cataloger
|Collection||Robinson Studio Coll., #125, Grand Rapids History & Special Collections|
Reproduction and copyright information regarding this image is available from Grand Rapids History & Special Collections, Archives, Grand Rapids Public Library, Grand Rapids, MI