GRHC - 2010
The architecture of the Basilica is Romanesque, the large dome, partially seen on the right of the photo, is Byzantine in style, and the rose window as well as those on the side of the church are Gothic in style. Two smaller domes top the two towers, which contain bells, adjacent to the front entry of the building.
|Basilica of St. Adalbert
|Davis Ave. and Fourth St,
|Henry J. Harks, Cleveland OH; local architect, Chris Vierheilig
|Andrews Brothers Co., Cleveland OH
|St. Adalbert's Parish
|Roman Catholic Church
|Basilica of St. Adalbert by Eduard Adam Skendzel
Cornerstone was laid, August 18, 1907.