GRHC - 2009
The south portion of the middle school remains standing, but the elementary school which formed the ell has disappeared. At the right and behind the fence is the playground that served the primary school.
|Title||Demolition of Iroquois Middle School, South Side|
|Current Address||1050 Iroquois Dr. SE|
|Architect||Henry H. Turner|
|Original Owner||Grand Rapids Public Schools|
|Original Use||Public school|
Title by cataloger.