GRHC - 2009
Most of the architectural details surrounding the Iroquois Ave. entrance have been been removed but still remain around the windows on the second and thrid floors. The brick walls beneath the facing brick have been exposed on either side of the doors.
|Title||Demolition of Iroquois Middle School , Front Entrance|
|Current Address||1050 Iroquois Dr. SE|
|Architect||Henry H. Turner|
|Original Owner||Grand Rapids Public Schools|
|Original Use||Public school|
Title by cataloger.