GRHC - 2009
The east portion of the north side of the school has been gutted, and a large pile of rubble stands at the left. In the former parking lot twisted steel beams lie on the ground beside large slabs of marble removed from restrooms and locker rooms. Two small pieces of equipment are in the foreground.
|Title||Demolition of Iroquois Middle School, Looking South|
|Current Address||1050 Iroquois Dr. SE|
|Architect||Henry H. Turner|
|Original Owner||Grand Rapids Public Schools|
|Original Use||Public school|
Title by cataloger.