GRHC - 2009
A portion of an entry to the Ottawa Hills Elementary School is at the far left. An earth mover loads rubble from the demolition into a dump truck at the right. A portion of the middle school is visible behind construction equipment and twisted steel girders.
|Title||Demolition of Iroquois Middle School, Looking NW|
|Current Address||1050 Iroquois Dr. SE|
|Architect||Henry H. Turner|
|Original Owner||Grand Rapids Public Schools|
|Original Use||Public school|
Title by cataloger.