GRHC - 2009
A view of the partially completed first floor hall looking east shows the elevator on the left and several large toolboxes along the hallway.
|Title||Construction of Cesar E. Chavez Elementary School, Interior|
|Current Address||703 Shamrock SW|
|Pre 1912 Address||Hall St. and Grandville Ave., SW corner|
|Architect||Kingscott Associates, Kalamazoo, MI|
|Contractor||Triangle Construction Co.|
|Original Owner||Grand Rapids Public Schools|
|Original Use||Public school|
Title by cataloger. Photo taken 5/18/2009
This building replaces the former Hall Elementary School, built in 1955-56, at the same location and is the third building on the site. The new building occupies the same position on the property as the original building, built in 1892.